Learn about Office 365!
Library Media Specialist Joyce Scott shows us her 'Book Talk' Sway!
Download the FULL version of Microsoft Office for FREE.
Once you have an Office 365 for Education account, you may download up to FIVE copies of Microsoft Office.
**Students: Please see instructions for filling out the district's Acceptable Use Policy on the school homepages.
- Click the Email icon on the top right of the Hempstead School District homepage.
- Click the App Launcher in the top left hand corner and click Office 365 on the right.
3. Alternatively, faculty and students with accounts can also open a web browser and type portal.office.com in the address field.
4. If you are in the district and logged onto the network, you will automatically login to the Office 365 platform. If you are out of the district, you may be asked to sign in with your email address and password as shown below.
This will bring you to your Office 365 home page. Next, click Install Office Apps on the top right.
4. Select Office 2016 from the dropdown menu.
5. You should now see the screen below. Follow the prompts to click the setup file and install the software to your home computer.