SEPTA PTA Helpful Links
Region and State Links
- PTA® National Web Site The official web site of our National PTA®
- National Center on Educational Outcomes: provides national leadership in the participation of students with disabilities in national and state assessments, standards-setting efforts, and graduation requirements
- National Information Center for Children and Youth with Disabilities
- Federal Resource Center for Special Education
- CONCORD SPECIAL EDUCATION PAC : Concord Special Education
- CALUMET COUNTY CHILDREN WITH DISABILITIES EDUCATION BOARD : An excellent site from Wisconsin.
- Autism Law: Your Child's Legal Rights to a Special Education
- AUTISM SOCIETY : The Autism Society of America
- The David Center : THE DAVID CENTER is a not-for-profit organization serving families of children with autistic spectrum disorders on Long Island
- AHA/AS/PDD The Advocates for Individuals with High Functioning Autism, Asperger's Syndrome and other Pervasive Developmental Disorders, Corp.
- Autism Speaks Autism Speaks home page
- The Epilepsy Foundation:will ensure that people with seizures are able to participate in all life experiences; and will prevent, control and cure epilepsy through research, education, advocacy and services.
- The Epilepsy Project: is an online resource provided by The Epilepsy Project. Our mission is to inform and empower two groups of patients and their families: those facing newly diagnosed epilepsy, and those struggling with epilepsy that has resisted the usual treatments.
· Forum on Alternative Therapies: For Children with Developmental Delays, Brain Injury, and related Neurometbolic Conditions and Disorders with the University of Arizona College of Medicine