Please note when visiting Prospect School, all visitors must have an appointment to speak with a teacher or administrator. If you wish to speak with your child's teacher or an administrator please choose one of the options below.
- You may write a note to your child's teacher or the administrator in the communication notebook, or place a note in your child's folder requesting the meeting.
- You may call the main office (516) 434-4700, and leave a message for your child's teacher or the administrator. The teacher or an administrator will contact you in 24 hours with appointment details.
At Prospect School we are committed to ensuring a healthy,engaging and safe environment for all students. Your cooperation and understanding is greatly appreciat
- Monday, November 12- School will be closed for Veterans Day.
- Thursday, November 15-Parent Teacher Conferences
Conferences will be held at Joseph A. McNeil School from 6:00-8:00 PM
- Thursday, November 22 and Friday, November 23- School will be closed for Thanksgiving Recess.
Click here to download Letter (September 2018)