Welcome Back! 2020/2021
Welcome Back! I missed you!Cohorts A B & C- Join Zoom Meeting:Tap on link or copy and paste in your Internet Browser's search box:Type in codes when prompted: Launch MeetingMeeting ID: 765 8736 3985
Creating the right environment for learning is ESSENTIAL to our success. The following are some guidelines to keep in mind when attending class online:
- Make sure YOUR name is visible during our online session.
- Always have your video ON and your audio microphone OFF.
- Rather than talk above others and the teacher, raise your hand, use the hand emoji or type your question into the chat.
- Only open your microphone when you need to respond to a question or would like to respond in some way.
- Place yourself in an area free from home distractions.
- Make sure you can be seen in the video.
- Learn to exhibit patience and kindness when interacting online.
What else can you think of to make learning online a more pleasurable experience?
Election Day November 4, 2020
Learning ONLINE is fun!